Virginia/North Carolina – We have received updates of some of the most recent closings and delays for the Martinsville and Henry County areas, the Danville and Pittsylvania County areas , as well as the Rockingham and Caswell County areas of North Carolina. The delays and closings are:
DANVILLE/PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY, VA
– All Danville Transit services are operating today, including Reserve A Ride. Buses that travel fixed routes are using snow routes. Public Works crews plowed primary roads throughout the night, but they remain wet and may be slippery due to the moisture and low temperatures.
MARTINSVILLE/HENRY COUNTY, VA
– The Martinsville Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court will be closed on Wednesday, January 29th, due to inclement weather. Cases set for that day will rescheduled. Parties and witnesses will be notified of the new dates.
Robert L. Bushnell
– The Martinsville General District & Henry County General District Courts will be closed Wednesday 01/29/14.
Judy L. Dyer, Clerk
Martinsville/Henry County General District Court
– Due to the inclement weather, the Henry County Circuit Court and Clerk’s Office will be closed on Wednesday, January 29, 2014. Thank you for your assistance in reporting this information.
Vickie Helmstutler, Clerk
Lowanna B. Hance, Deputy Clerk
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY/CASWELL COUNTY, NC
– Due to adverse weather conditions, Rockingham County Government will be closed on Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Please be safe!
Tina Cardwell, Director
Rockingham County Board of Elections
If you have any closings or delays you’d like to see listed, email Star News at email@example.com, or you can give us a call at (276) 656-3900.